Spanset boat slings are for use with travel lift cranes for a wide load bearing lifting surface Synthetic Flat Slings to minimise damage to hulls etc. Chine pads are available for protection from extrusions and keels.
A complete range of salt water resistant secutex polyurethane protective sleeves are also available to enhance the life of the slings. The slings are generally supplied in 2 parts with finger joints near the middle for convenient rigging practices.
• Generally 300mm webbing width
• 10t capacity (20t in basket mode)
• Capacity can be increased by “ganging” (joining side by side)
• 3 and 4 finger joint configuration
• Engineered joining pin required
• Proof loaf tested to 196.2kN with certificate