KITO ELECTRIC HOIST
The ER2 Electric Chain Hoist manufactured by KITO is environmentally friendly with its new compact, lightweight and energy efficient design. Offering thermal protection to prevent overheating, upper and lower limit switches, CH (Counter/Hour) meter and variable speed inverter as standard equipment (Inverters installed on 2 speed models only).
Available in capacities ranging from 250kg to 20 tonnes in optional lift heights.
Coupled with the new MR2 Motorised Trolley, the ER2/MR2 combination allows for easier and accurate load positioning in the work place.
• Five metres of power supply cable as standard.
• Optional length of lift, pendant cable and power supply cable other than standard available on request.
• Steel chain containers are available as an option if your lift is more than capacity of the standard container volume.
• Patented Friction Clutch allows for reliable overload protection and safety.
• Thermal Protection on Hoist Motor reduces risk of motor burnout.
• Upper/Lower Limit Switch.
• Adjustment free brakes – less maintenance.
• Nickel plated load chain – Added Resistance to rust and abrasion.
• Fan Cooled motor – reduces overheating.
• Condition Monitoring with Counter/Hour Meter – Built in.