BDM/ Technical Sales Specialist
We are seeking an experienced and driven Business Development Manager/Technical Sales Specialist to join our NSW team in Preston Offices. The role will see you responsible for growing our customer base across Australia, pursuing new projects and generating leads. Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Business Development Manager, preferably within the industrial / construction/mining market.
- Developing a strategic plan to generate sales from high potential new customers.
- Generating and pursuing new and existing leads whilst maintain core customer relationships.
- Maintaining a high level of administrative functions including adept record keeping of past, present and future sales.
- Work proactively with internal stakeholders to drive sales growth opportunities in a collaborative and professional manner.
- Juggling multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Undertake any other activities in the work area as required from time to time.
- Understanding and knowledge of the lifting industry, or a relatable field, with competence dealing with technical concepts and solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build rapport and establish networks.
- Quoting, tendering & forecasting inspection services and product sales.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Working alongside different departments including the purchasing team, accounts and HR as well as suppliers.
What’s on offer:
- A full-time career with a dynamic, family-owned business.
- Competitive salary package that can be negotiated with experience.
- Ongoing career development and training.
- Flexible working hours and autonomy.
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and resume titled “Application for Business Development Manager/Technical Sales Specialist ” to email@example.com
Ranger guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential.