Due to substantial growth, we are seeking a proficient and highly motivated Internal Sales Representative to join our team in our Sydney Office.
At Ranger, we operate a little differently to others. We invest in our people; we support their progression even if it means more work on our end. We value their contribution no matter what position they hold, and we truly care for each other.
We are an Australian-owned family business providing specialist Lifting, Rigging and Safety solutions to clients in the Mining, Civil, Construction and Rail Industries as well as Government sectors. We have a proven track record of supplying equipment that improves safety and productivity in the most demanding applications and environments in Australia.
We believe in Service through Knowledge. It’s more than our company mantra, it’s a way of life.
You will be joining Ranger at an exciting time as we are expanding and servicing some of Australia’s largest Projects and Companies. You will be supported by an experienced local and national team who are committed to making a difference in the lifting and rigging industry.
We are looking for a dynamic person who wants to grow and advance their career. You be supporting the day to day external and internal sales team.
Enthusiastic applicants with limited experience but who possess an excellent work ethic are also encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Manage, develop, and maintain designated sales accounts and customers.
- Assisting the sales team with preparing and updating of quotations, orders, purchasing, reporting, and maintaining pipelines.
- Service and assist walk-in customers, maintaining trade counter area.
- Sales calls – first point of contact, monitoring and filtering of sales calls to team.
- Assisting with customer and prospect enquiries.
- Proactively maintaining, updating ERP and CRM.
- General warehouse and technical support duties as required.
- A commitment to safety and quality.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, and administrative skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills including a friendly telephone manner.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritise workflow in a demanding environment.
- A team player attitude and ability to build positive working relationships.
- Ability to show initiative and meet tight deadlines.
- Work hands on in the warehouse as required.
- Understanding of OH&S and sales procedures
- Internal/external/customer services sales experience.
- Current Forklift License.
- Motivation to learn and progress into other roles within the business.
What’s on offer?
- A full-time career with a dynamic, family-owned business.
- Competitive salary package.
- Ongoing career development, training, and opportunities.
- Work in a fun and supportive environment.
- Dynamic, successful industry and market leader.
We guarantee confidentiality.
We don’t want to waste your time or ours. When applying please mention the phrase ‘service through knowledge’ in the subject line or first line of your application so we know this ad has been read in its entirety.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
Candidates that best meet the above criteria will be short-listed and contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE