Lifting Equipment Inspector
Due to substantial growth, we are seeking a driven Lifting Equipment Inspector to join our Melbourne Technical Services team.
The role will see you inspecting, repairing, and maintaining new and existing lifting, rigging and height safety equipment ensuring it is safe for use and compliant with Australian Standards.
We are also involved in specialised rigging applications such as the install of height safety and debris nets as well as our Hulk Earth Anchor system.
You will be joining the Melbourne team at an exciting time as we are expanding and servicing some of Australia’s largest Projects and Companies. You will be supported by an experienced local and national team who are committed to making a difference in the lifting and rigging industry.
Enthusiastic applicants with limited experience but who possess an excellent work ethic are also encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Inspecting and testing lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.
- Maintenance and repairs of lifting and rigging products.
- Liaising with clients to understand their business and safety needs.
- Safely operating plant, equipment, machinery, and vehicles.
- Experience in the lifting and rigging industry is preferred however a mechanical/trade background will be considered.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Problem-solving and time-management skills essential.
- Ability to work autonomously and the ability to converse fluently and confidently upholding strong client relationships.
- Confidently work at heights.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Occasional travel outside of Melbourne may be required.
- Comfortable with technology and working from a tablet.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Technical service experience within a manufacturing or industrial background.
- Industry-related training certificates such as a White Card.
- Forklift high-risk work licence.
- Safe working at heights ticket.
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for the provision of professional inspection, testing, and certification services whilst delivering technical advice in line with Australian and Manufacturing Standards.
What’s on offer?
- A full-time career with a dynamic, family-owned business.
- Competitive salary package that can be negotiated.
- Ongoing career development and training.
- The successful applicant (once training is completed) will be provided with a package including a company vehicle, phone, and tablet.
We guarantee confidentiality.
We don’t want to waste your time or ours. When applying please mention the phrase ‘service through knowledge’ in the subject line or first line of your application so we know this ad has been read in its entirety.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com