Lifting Gear Inspector
Due to substantial growth, we are seeking a driven Lifting Gear Inspector to join our Melbourne team. The role will see you inspecting, repairing and maintaining new and existing lifting and rigging equipment as well as servicing some of Australia’s largest Projects and Companies.
- Inspecting and testing and lifting, rigging and height safety equipment.
- Maintenance and repairs of lifting and rigging products.
- Liaising with clients to understand their business and safety needs.
- Safely operating plant, equipment, machinery and vehicles.
- Experience in the lifting and rigging industry is preferred however a mechanical background will be considered
- Ability to develop strong client relationships
- Problem-solving and time management skills essential
- Ability to work autonomously and confidently work at heights
- Clear written and verbal communication skills and are essential
- Must be flexible and be prepared to travel occasionally
- Comfortable with technology and working from a tablet
What’s on offer?
- A full-time career with a dynamic, family-owned business
- Competitive salary package that can be negotiated
- Ongoing career development and training
We don’t want to waste your time or ours. When applying please mention the phrase ‘service through knowledge’ in the subject line or first line of your application so we know this ad has been read in its entirety.
Applications can be sent with title “Application for Lifting Gear Inspector” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ranger guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential.