Lifting Gear Inspector Job in Sydney
Ranger Lifting Rigging Safety celebrates its 25th Anniversary this year and we are proud to say we keep growing from strength to strength with branches in Sydney Melbourne & Brisbane. We are specialists in the inspection, supply, repair, and certification of lifting, rigging & height safety equipment.
We are seeking a dynamic Lifting Gear Inspector to join our NSW team, based out of Southwestern Sydney Head Office.
The role will see you inspecting, repairing, and maintaining new and existing lifting, rigging and height safety equipment ensuring it is safe for use and compliant with Australian Standards on behalf of our clients.
You will be joining the NSW team at an exciting time as we are expanding and servicing a variety of customers including some of Australia’s largest infrastructure projects, while never losing our company ethos “Service through knowledge”. You will be supported by an experienced local and national team who are committed to making a difference in the lifting and rigging industry.
Enthusiastic applicants with limited experience but who possess an excellent work ethic are also encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- On and off-site inspections and testing of lifting & rigging equipment across the NSW regions, tagging equipment compliant as required to Australian Standards or Client requirements.
- Post-inspection repair and replacement, of equipment.
- Recording of inspection findings into our electronic system.
- Using state of the art load testing equipment onsite and in-house.
- Maintenance and service repairs on products.
- Ability to liaise with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Experience in the lifting and rigging industry is preferred however a mechanical/trade background will be considered.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Problem-solving and time-management skills essential.
- Ability to work autonomously and the ability to converse fluently and confidently upholding strong client relationships.
- Confidently work at heights.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Occasional travel outside of Sydney may be required.
- Comfortable with technology and working from a tablet.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Technical service experience within a manufacturing or industrial background.
- LEEA Team Card Holder
- Industry-related training certificates
- Forklift high-risk work licence.
- Safe working at heights ticket.
- Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- EWP ticket
This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for the provision of professional inspection, testing, and certification services whilst delivering technical advice in line with Australian and Manufacturing Standards.
What’s on offer?
- A full-time career with a dynamic, family-owned business
- The remuneration package will reflect the accountabilities of this position and will be negotiated in line with experience and skills.
- Full training by our experienced technicians who will mentor you.
- Tools of trade vehicle will be supplied, along with uniform, mobile phone, and tablet.
- Ongoing career development and training.
We understand that it’s not always easy changing companies or careers, so we guarantee confidentiality.
We don’t want to waste your time or ours. When applying please mention the phrase ‘service through knowledge’ in the subject line or first line of your application so we know this ad has been read in its entirety.
Applications can be sent firstname.lastname@example.org