Trainee- Lifting Gear Inspector
We are seeking an eager to learn, dedicated and passionate Lifting Gear trainee to join our Inspections team in Melbourne for 2022. The role will see you working under the supervision of a Senior Lifting Gear Inspector, with the intention of building up experience in various aspects of inspections, repairs and compliance.
- To observe and learn from Supervisors how to carry out inspections strictly following company procedures.
- To work alongside Inspections team in order to obtain a high level of familiarisation and understanding of the inspection database, and how to complete reports for inspection work carried out.
- Assist the workshop team with equipment logistics in the workshop.
- Safely operating plant, equipment, machinery and vehicles.
- Good communication skills- fluent in written and spoken English
- Eager and can do attitude
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Must have a high degree of flexibility and be prepared to work away on sites for short periods.
What’s on offer?
- A full-time career with a dynamic, family-owned business
- Competitive salary package that can be negotiated
- Ongoing career development and training
To apply for this position, please forward a cover letter and resume titled “Application for Trainee” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ranger guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential.