Workshop and Production Technician
Due to substantial growth, we are seeking Workshop and Production Technicians to join our Sydney team. You will be joining our business operations and technical team.
This diverse role covers assembly/ manufacturing, pick and pack, dispatching of lifting/ rigging and height safety stock, pick-ups and deliveries and support for the in-house technical and inspection teams.
You will be joining the Sydney team at an exciting time as we are expanding and servicing some of Australia’s largest Projects and Companies. You will be supported by an experienced local and national team who are committed to making a difference in the lifting and rigging industry.
This is an amazing opportunity to grow with a business that is keen to invest in your future.
Enthusiastic applicants with limited experience but who possess an excellent work ethic are also encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
Key Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Picking, packing, and processing of customer orders including dispatching
- Assisting with workshop production and inspections in accordance with Australian standards
- Deliveries and pickups
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Basic computer skills and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a physically demanding role.
- Load and unload delivery trucks
- A commitment to safety and quality
- Current Forklift licence preferred.
- Inventory management and stock takes.
- Previous Warehouse/ Workshop experience.
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Forklift licence.
- Driver’s licence
- Motivation to learn and progress into other roles within the business.
What’s on offer?
- A full-time career with a dynamic, family-owned business
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing career development and training
- Opportunity to obtain knowledge in the Lifting industry, we provide training and further career promotion is available.
We guarantee confidentiality.
We don’t want to waste your time or ours. When applying please mention the phrase ‘service through knowledge’ in the subject line or first line of your application so we know this ad has been read in its entirety.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com