The multi-purpose harness is medically designed for maximum moment of impact safety. The Harness Design minimises wearer injury during and after fall and the pebble – weave Webbing Design provides maximum grip precluding incidental buckle slippage.
The Integrated Webbing strap and hardware placement minimises impact injury.
– Combined belay loop sub pelvic strap positioning reduces risk of throat and facial injury
– Medically tested Standing Step alleviates the dangers of Suspension Trauma
– High Tenacity Polyester Webbing for enhanced resistance to UV and common solvents
– 160kg Wearer capacity (combined weight of wearer; clothes and tools) when used in conjunction with a Shock Absorbing Lanyard
– Unisex design with articulated chest strap and shoulder adjustment points
Large Dorsal Dee Ring
Front Belay Loops
Integrated Suspension Trauma Strap
Shoulder Confined Space / Rescue Loops
Tangle – free back mesh
Buckle padding for extended wear
Retro Reflective detailing in webbing
Ashley is General Manager at Ranger and a lifting equipment expert. Ashley has a great passion for the lifting industry and a determination to positively impact the way the world uses new technologies and components to lift materials and people.
Copyright Ranger 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - Optimised by E-WEB SEO