|Code||Capacity||Material||Drum Size||Net Weight (kg)|
|3PDG100||1000kg||S.G Iron 500/7 Powder Coated Finish||205 litre / 44 gallons||7|
The Pacific Hoist DrumGrab™ is a unique Australian designed device which offers a safe, easy and reliable way to shift, lift and manoeuvre most 205 litre drums. It is self-centering, fast and easy to lock on and will only come off when required. It fits to most lifting devices and has a rated capacity of 1 Tonne. DrumGrab™ is an efficient method of drum handling which prevents injuries and spills and will make the job easy.
• Complies with the Australian standard AS4991.
• Fits to almost all plastic and steel 205 litre drums with lids fitted, which have a rim.
• Capable of extracting a drum from the middle of a cluster without affecting the other drums.
• Cast, using high quality ductile iron; conformed to Australian standards (S.G. Iron 500/7 to AS1831) which is powder coated in safety yellow.
• Holds up to 1 tonne easily.
• Prevents injuries and spills.
• Robust and reliable for harsh conditions