The Elite Riggers Harness is medically designed for maximum moment of impact safety. The harness design minimises weaarer injury during and after fall and the pebble-weave webbing design provides maximum grip precluding incidental buckle slippage.
The Integrated Webbing strap and hardware placement also minimises impact injury.
– Combined belay loop sub pelvic strap positioning reduces risk of throat and facial injury
– Medically tested Standing Step alleviates the dangers of Suspension Trauma
– High Tenacity Polyester Webbing for enhanced resistance to UV and common solvents
– 160kg Wearer capacity (combined weight of wearer; clothes and tools) when used in conjunction with a Shock Absorbing Lanyard
– Unisex design with articulated chest strap and shoulder adjustment points
Large Dorsal Dee Ring
Front Belay Loops
Quick-Fit adjustable Clip In Buckles
Integrated Suspension Trauma Strap
Shoulder Confined Space / Rescue Loops
Padded Shoulder Straps
Padded legs for force dispersion at
moment of fall impact
Retro Reflective detailing