|HESLFROGL1R||Energy Absorbing Patented Froglink|
ENERGY ABSORBING PATENTED FROGLINK
The Froglink is an anchor point for use on metal roofs where access to timber is difficult, will arrest from any direction. The FROGLINK is designed to suit all roof profiles with a single row of attachment holes for the rivets. This unique configuration makes it a fast simple unit for installation, fall protection whilst working at heights.
Its low-profile reflective design is a plus for any commercial or residential enterprise wanting to maintain an aesthetically pleasing façade.
- 316 Stainless steel construction.
- Multi-directional fall protection.
- Fast simple installation. Install using 7 x 8mm bulbtite rivets, RV6605-9-6W (Drill Size 7.8-8.2mm, 27.7mm length, 1.0-9.5mm grip range, Aluminium).
- Single person energy absorbing anchor, rated at 15kN.
- tested and manufactured in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.4 and European BS EN 795:2012, CEN/TS 16415:2013.