The Geared Trolley is hand-operated by pulling the hand-chain, running on the bottom flange of monorail. The trolley comes in a variety of sizes with according WLL.
*Pulling force is measured when the trolley is in full load.
- All Ranger girder trolleys are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- Fully adjustable to suit various beam widths.
- Fitted with anti-drop plates for improved safety and compliance.
- High-grade, fully sealed bearings for maintenance free extended life.
- Available with either push or hand geared travel.
- Anti-drop plates as standard for improved safety and compliance.
Contact Ranger on 1300SLINGS today for expert advice on the right Girder Trolley for your particular application.