|HHLQH105RRA||General Purpose Harness with 1.8m Lanyard|
EWP HARNESS WITH 1.8M LANYARD
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The EWP with lanyard is medically designed for maximum moment of impact
safety and minimises wearer injury during and after fall. The pebble-weave
webbing design provides maximum grip precluding incidental buckle slippage
and the integrated webbing strap and hardware placement minimises impact
• Combined belay loop sub pelvic strap positioning reduces risk of throat and facial injury
• Retro-reflectivity built into webbing
• High Tenacity Polyester Webbing for enhanced resistance to UV and common solvents
• 160kg Wearer capacity (combined weight of wearer; clothes and tools) when used in conjunction with a Shock Absorbing Lanyard.
• Articulated chest Strap and shoulder Adjustment points, designed for female users.
• Elevated Work Platform
• Dorsal Separator
• Front Belay Loops
• 2bar 3bar connector buckle
• An exclusive Extended Length Energy Absorber (ELEA) designed to protect a worker of up to
160kg including tools and equipment
• Drop forged lanyard hardware
• Stitching patterns are sewn by computer controlled bar tacking machinery for precision using
UV resistant high tenacity polyester yarn with 100newton (10kg) breaking strength
• Unique THETA stitch pattern has 423 stitches resulting in a strength that matches the lanyard’s webbing strength.
• Webbing Tenacity = 33kN
• Webbing is UV rated to meet AS/NZS 1891.1 standard
• ‘THETA’ stitch pattern (equals 3300kg strength). Engineered to match webbing strength to
ensure no weak point in the harness assembly.
• Contrast stitch thread colour for easy inspection
• Standard shock absorber is rated for wearer of up to 160kg. Including tooling and equipment
• Drop forged D Transition point doubles as a spare leg stowage point
• Custom lengths available on request