The Grade M Dee Shackle are used where larger dimensional shackles are required for specific applications. The Grade M Shackles are tested and manufactured comply in accordance with Australian Standard AS2741 and are ideal for applications within the Marine, Agricultural & general industrial uses.
This is a Dee shackle where the entrance to the shackle is the same width as the whole shackle body. This makes Dee Shackles ideal for standard rigging, connecting to chains, hoists and perfect for confined spaces where smaller dimensions are essential. To understand more about shackles and their usage, click here.
- Made from Grade 40 alloy steel
- Screw collar pin formation.
- Dee shape with Screw Pin in hot dipped galvanized finish also available.
- Suitable for lifting applications.
- Self Coloured (Black) on request
Note shackles used for lifting applications should be stamped with the following marks, to specify the quality and safety of use of the shackles:
- Working Load Limit
- Manufacturer’s identification symbol
- Traceability code