HEAT RESISTANT FALL ARREST LANYARDS
Heat resistant fall arrest lanyards are designed to protect workers in heat affected environments such as welding and grinding.
Utilising tough Heracron/Meta Aramid webbing and Indura ultrasoft energy absorber covers, these lanyards outperform and outlast standard polyester lanyards, which would otherwise be condemned due to burns and spatter damage.
Heavy duty alloy steel fittings
• Robust and lightweight, offers genuine user acceptance and confidence with corrosion resistance, high quality feel, and smooth function.
High tensile contrasted stitching
• The high tensile computerised sew pattern give repeatable uniformity compared to manual sew patterns. The contrasting colour makes inspection easier.
Tear web energy absorber
• Limits the forces to under 6kN should a fall occur as per Australian/New Zealand standards.
Indura Ultrasoft energy absorber covers
• Protect the shock pack from heat damage but still removable for Inspection as per standard lanyards.
Stowage loops on all twin lanyards
• The need for an operator to avoid connecting an unused leg of a twin lanyard is critical. To avoid this, each SpanSet twin leg lanyard has clearly marked stowage points for unused lanyard legs. They are also rated in case of misuse.
Heracron/Meta aramid webbing
• High tenacity aramid fibre webbing for heat, abrasion and UV resistance.