|CODE||LENGTH||RATING||RATCHET||TENSION FORCE INDICATOR|
|HLQRLHSTAL02||18m||2 Person||20020 ABS||Yes|
HORIZONTAL SAFETY LINES
These webbing safety lines give lateral and versatile continuous
anchorage connections. The standard connection is made
directly to the webbing line via a large hook or karabiner.
Preferred methods of attaching the horizontal lifeline to a
structure can include the following:
• Round slings exceeding 22kN in ultimate strength.
• Flat slings exceeding 22kN in ultimate strength
• Wire slings exceeding 22kN in ultimate strength
• Karabiners exceeding 50kN in ultimate strength
• Safety shackles exceeding 22kN in ultimate strength
• Grade 80 self locking lifting hooks exceeding 22kN in ultimate strength
• Anchor points must have a minimum rating of 22kN
• Horizontal lifelines have a maximum span of 18 metres.