TRUCK WINCHES WITH STRAP
Slide-On Standard Truck Winches are primarily fitted to a Winch Track with the benefit of a high pretension with less effort for easy operation making them an effective way to restraint heavy loads for transport applications.
Clip-On Standard Truck Winches are primarily fitted to truck tie rails with the benefit of a high pretension with less effort for easy operation making them an effective way to restraint heavy loads for transport applications.
The Ratchet Truck Winch gives the benefits of high pretension with 30% less effort for the operator over other Winches in the market place. This registered design in the gear and pawl has become the most advanced Winch in Australia. The ratcheting head design which gives the benefits of quick take up of strap also provides limited ratcheting angles when in operation.
• Lashing capacity of 3,000kg for Webbing or G70 Chain.
• Manufactured from medium grade hi-tensile steel gold passivated
• for corrosion protection.
• Marked with lashing capacity, batch numbered and branded Loadmax for traceability
• All Truck Winches come with our 21 teeth double pawl patent design as standard.
• Batch Test Certificate available upon request
• Comply with AS/NZS 4380.