|290215||VLBS 1.5 t||1.5||0.35||33||66||38||25||40||14||33||14||65|
|290225||VLBS 2.5 t||2.5||0.53||38||77||45||28||47||16||40||16||75|
|290204||VLBS 4 t||4||0.8||42||87||51||31||52||18||46||16||83|
|290206||VLBS 6.7 t||6.7||1.9||61||115||67||44||73||24||60||22||117|
|290210||VLBS 10 t||10||2.9||75||129||67||55||71||26.5||60||26||126|
|290216||VLBS 16 t||16||6.8||95||190||100||69||105||40||90||27||174|
VLBS LOAD RING WITH SPRING
The VLBS Load ring offers a functional, compact innovative design. The rings are 100%
electro-magnetic crack tested and painted in the unique durable RUD pink powder coat
finish. Manufactured using high tensile CrNiMo – steel.
Offers a full WLL in any direction with 4:1 lifting design factor. Rated capacity can be
increased 100% in specific lashing applications. Stainless Steel Load Rings available up
to 2000kg WLL.
Available with or without internal position holding springs (VLBS-16 supplied without
spring). Test Certificates available, with full traceability on Load Rings. 100% electro-magnetic crack detection tested. Mounting blocks fully prepared for welding including
VRBS weld-on eye plates available with WLL’s 4 – 50 tonnes.
• Forged out of high strength material with 2 patented inner supporting lugs
• Easy hooking-in of suspensions and offers better protection of the clamping springs
• Given an inclined or a non-parallel work piece, the support effect is extremely improved
• A protected spring keeps the ring bracket in every required position without tipping
• Reduces vibration induced noise
• Grade 100
• Fully tested and certified